Introduction: Polar Eclipse is a fun, interactive and thought provoking game created to raise awareness about climate change and lifestyle choices. It is a game using time and temperature, where you play to survive, intended for fourth to eighth grade students.
- To support learning outcomes in language arts, science and social studies.
- To empower students to learn about about environmental issues through discussion.
- To introduce and/or support climate change education.
- To provide content with personal relevance to student’s daily lives.
- To encourage an open and questioning mind toward ideas and alternative points of view.
- To foster appreciation, new insights and ideally stewardship of the natural world.
To view and download full Curriculum and Guide, click here.